Dear Nepal Travellers,
I am a professional Trekking & Tour Guide and Team leader of GUIDE OF NEPAL. I am Young and have a lot of gain experience with Trekking. I have been working in the field of tourism business since 1998 till the date. I started the job from the bottom the level. I have been a trekking porter for one year. Then after, I did the job of porter guide for two years. Respectively, rest of all the time till today I have been working as a Trekking and Tour Guide and have been success to satisfy my all the visitors at my job. I also have been working as a volunteer assistant in an “INGO & NGO” for last five years. For better my profession and training which I got from Nepal Government, Ministry of Culture, and Tourism & Civil Aviation. I can speak better English and Japanese. I have been getting a lot of supports from my friends and clients who has experienced my services and been with me to the Treks and Adventures. I energetically would like to welcome to Nepal and let us give an opportunity to serve you various adventurous activities along with us.
Greetings and warm Welcome to Nepal
Mahabir Lama
the blog has great information on famous package of nepal trekking photos which is useful to implent.
ReplyDeleteNepal trekking